Friday, December 14, 2007

Handing over my blogging V-card

I've never done this before..My first post!

A group of my besties are leaving me..and I can't help but think that the weather is playing off of all of our moods. I have one final left, SATURDAY morning..and all I want to do is go downtown for one last hurrah. Blah.
On a more exciting note: Ed bought me a Christmas tree..it's naked, but will soon be clothed in Christmas cheer!
"It looks like Christmas threw up out here.." --Taylor, Ed's brother

Tomorrow is mine and Ed's 6 year anniversary. Too bad I'm finaling and he's working, but we'll have a new date to celebrate soon enough!

I don't have a spare room like Miss Heather, but you girls are welcome on my couch or in my bed :) whenever you like. I'm a big fan of snuggling.


Ivy--you take the most ridiculous pictures of me..EVER.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

hahaha! Love it! Ps where are you? We are at the cafe awaiting your arrival!

Heather said...

so...I need your help with this