Saturday, December 29, 2007

what a humdinger

I both hate and love to say that there is nothing exciting to report on the April-front.
I've been in Tomball since the 22nd and have spent most of the time sleeping, shopping, reading, hanging out with the fam and with my high school "family."
The family consists of myself, Carra, Deeksha (a bridesmaid, senior at Emory and applying to med school), and Brandon (my obsession before Ed and now best-guy that's not Ed-friend). They're great people and we have a ton-o-fun together...y'all would like them.

I head back to Austin on Monday to be there for New Year's Eve and then off to work on the 2nd. If any of you are looking for something to do..COME TO AUSTIN! or a place to stay..COME STAY WITH ME!

My Favorite 3 Christmas gifts:
1) Ed bought me a new phone! It's Window's version of the iPhone, touch screen and all! And this way we didn't have to change phone plans, yay us :) This also means that I am reliably receiving calls and messages, and pictures/videos! So call away! We're having a ceremony when I get back to Austin which involves me throwing my old phone on the concrete and running over it with my car, you should come :)
2) A new camera! It's beautiful and pink. My old one was sat upon by a very hefty man during a baseball game, cracking the screen down the middle and bending the lens..jerk. If you hadn't noticed, I have added 0 photos since last year, but will soon be adding more!
3) CRAZIEST THING EVER and a must have for tea-enthusiasts! You just poor hot water on the flower bulb, and it opens up in your tea pot--thus creating a very yummy green tea! Comes in a variety of flavors and flowers, I'll make you all a pot next time :)

3 comments:

Ivy said...

okay that tea thing is the ocolest thing ive ever seen. where can i get some!? also, thank goodness for ed getting you a new phone! how exciting! ALSO where should we meet on monday? i have no clue where i am in relation to you at this point...(?)

ps i love you!

Heather said...

SOOO I am off on New years day so get ready to have a blast even if Ed does have to work!

L-Kat said...

YAYYY for the new phone! i can't wait to see it - AND your fancy camera :) TOMORROW! weee! i will be calling you soon to finalize NYE plans. tell me if you go dt, or if ed has to work...because i'll probably do what you do. LOVE YOU.

ps. they have those tea things ALL OVER CHINA. that's pretty much their main beverage. it kind of freaked me out at first because they just put it in any cup or thermos and it just looks like a plant in a cup, and they leave them all over the place...but yours looks way cuter ;) how does it taste? i've never tried it.