Basically..because I'm a borderline brat (or maybe full-fledged) I declare the month of April, from April 8th on, my birthday! I have a whole month named after me, I can do what I want :)
I woke up Tuesday morning to a "Happy Birthday Baby" kiss from my Earnest. He then made me a very yummy breakfast and took me to school. I skipped my last class, why? It's my birthday! and Ed took me to my favorite pizza joint, Conan's!!! Their whole-wheat-deep-dish-hamburger pizza is to DIE for. And they have yummy salads with black olives and mozzarella cheese :)
I have been bugging Ed to take me out rowing on the lake since who knows when...it's been a while, because his old excuse was, "it's too cold outside!" so you KNOW that was forever ago. After our yummy lunch, he took me! We rented a paddle boat that you put-put around in with your feet. It was such an amazingly fun time! We chased after ducks and turtles, and I somehow managed to sunburn ONLY my KNEES. Crazy..Crazy good time!
Tuesday night for dinner we met friends at the Friday's on Lake Austin and had a spectacular view of..the pool. I didn't want to sit outside, it's my birthday! and I didn't want to be hot :) It was still a good time, and I still got to see the sun set.
I woke up Wednesday and today to "Happy Birthday Baby" kisses from my Earnest :) He's the one that let's me know when I'm being obnoxious and taking it too far, so we'll see how long he'll let me get away with it. My family is coming up this weekend to celebrate my birthday with me, see the Chapel and the Saltlick, and drop David off. He's going to be living with me for a little bit while he gets over this whoreface in Tomball, but I won't spoil my lovely post with her nonsense :)
Thank you to ALL of you for your wishes, cards and gifts!! I love you guys and wish you could have been here to share it with me, but I know I'll see you soon! Woo hoo for lingerie ;)
2 comments:
oh i totally agree with taking advantage of your entire birthday month...i mean, you have to get as much leverage out of it as possible, right? especially because you're named after the whole darn month, it seems like a very valid thing to do ;) anywho, i'm so glad you are having a nice beginning to your month. just think, on your next birthday you'll be an old married lady so you better take advantage now as much as possible. well i hope you not only have a phenomenal birthday week, but you have a fabulous birthday month, season, year, and life as well! you deserve big and great things. i love and miss you!
p.s. i've totally got to check out enchanted...you've talked about it enough that i'm really curious now...
ahh! April! HOW CUTE are you and Ed on that boat! SO CUTE! :) I hope you had a fabulous Birthday little lady! Youre the big 2-2 now! I miss you and realy need to call you soon! shame on me.
i LOVE you!
Post a Comment