I just wanted to share a few pictures that were on my camera..my computer is packed away in storage so I still don't have those, aka my dress pictures :( BUT YOU WILL ALL SEE IT IN A WEEK!
Ed and I got our marriage license today!
This is my baby Tomball with a big-city overpass going through it. I drove on it. It was very surreal.
Ed's eldest brother, Chris, and his wife, Brandy, are both officially lawyers. Here are a few pics of his brother's ceremony (with baby Campbell! She's SO big!)
A few of my favs from graduation.
I have always nagged at Ed about doing more things "Austin" ...I want to eat in Austin restaurants, shop in Austin shops, visit Austin monuments and parks, etc. We did the paddleboating as a start, and last weekend we went to Mt. Bonnell. The climb was not anything like I thought it would be..I was almost embarrassed for thinking it would be such a rough hike! But we found a few paths that went into the land around it and caught some beautiful views and really worked our hiking buns!
My baby girl Dee is all growed up and graduated!
1 comment:
ahhhhh! i get to see you today! today! today! i love all the ipcture sin this blog!!! :) you look so happy with the marriage certificate!!!!
Post a Comment