Monday, July 28, 2008

AUGUST 15-17

What is everyone doing August 15-17?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not sure when Ivy starts school, but I thought it might be nice to get everyone back together in Austin before she sells her soul. Ed and I will have moved in to our new place by then, and he wants to take a solo vacay to get some writing done (aka, April is kicking him out :)) SO! Let me know what you're up to, I would love to see you guys!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

We will be here, Courtney and Jamison will be in town till the 16th I think for Marcel's birthday!

Shivonne said...

okay. so therese will be in austin that weekend to move the new hubby down to amarillo, and i'm trying to convince them there is room in their car for a shivonne along with all his crap. keep your fingers crossed, i'm looking into it. love you lady!

L-Kat said...

ok....i will most likely be in austin that weekend but it will be the first time i see the brady in over a month so i will definitely be hanging out with you girls but i will need spaaaacial time with boyfriend. i'm really excited to see you girls!!!! i miiiiiiss you!!!!

Ivy said...

howwwww fun! i don't actually know if i will be able to make this - i am hiring movers for either the 12 or the 13th and will probably be knee deep in boxes and crap. i want to get everything completely done before orientation (aug 20)... i think im going to have to play this one by ear though... ill let you know!