
This is the fourth photo from my fourth photo album, "Campbell"
This is my niece, Campbell Layne. It was taken at Thanksgiving by her mama's sister..so, her other aunt, Heather! We did not get to spend Thanksgiving with them, so they shared the photos instead.
I think she is absolutely precious, and can't wait to see her at christmas. She is the main and absolute reason I would love to go to UofH. She started walking on Halloween (14 months..kinda late?) and is a little miss sassy-pants. SO like her mother and father :)
I tag Heather! To tag the fourth picture in the fourth album on your computer. Don't cheat! And don't forget to tell us what it's about! I only blog with you ladies, so I have no other people to tag!
1 comment:
she is SO cute.
so so cute
will you be in houston over the hoidays at all?
Post a Comment